Data Protection Agreement
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection agreement applies to data processing by:
Tax-consultant Christian Stiller
Tax-consultant Christian Stiller
Telephone: 0049 – 30 – 627 09 145
Fax: 0049 – 30 – 627 09 147
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as the Nature and Purpose of Their Use
When you visit our website steuerstiller.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of Data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO , as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, I also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit my site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
On the other hand, I used cookies to statistically record the use of my website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer (see Section 5). These cookies allow me to automatically recognize that you were already on my website when you visit my site again . These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes stated in order to safeguard my legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of my website.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and implemented by me are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures I want to ensure a demand-oriented design and the continuous optimization of my website. On the other hand, I use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of my website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the abovementioned requirements.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually streamlining my pages, I use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet use for the purposes of market research and for the demand-orientated design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; However, I point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You may also prevent the collection of the cookie-generated data related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to reset the opt-out cookie.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answers/6004245?hl=en).
6. Affected Rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you may demand information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and possibly require meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to me in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent at any time to me. As a result, I can not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my office.
7. Right to Object
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data Security
I use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, combined with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of my website is encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, I use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are being constantly improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updating and Changing this Data Protection Agreement